- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in DOD Staff Leadership, contract and resource management, and planning and execution of project strategy
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in teaching and/or instruction
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in project management and formal Knowledge Management (KM) experience
- Must be Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and have completed a formal course of instruction in KM
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be Lean Six Sigma certified
- Responsible for oversight of contract personnel and performance of the work under this contract.
- Assist with annual or as-needed updates of the SharePoint/SharePoint Online (SPO) Governance with Government approval, to include KM OPORD, KM Strategy, and Content Management SOP
- Recommend adjustments and/or modifications to the KM training strategy, to include conducting new arrival training, annual workshops, and desk-side mentoring sessions on the processes and tools utilized at each level of Command
- Update and maintain applicable KM SOPs and Governances in support of the mission command environment and commander’s priorities
- Update and maintain monthly the knowledge assessment plan that encompasses the headquarters staff sections and their interactions with higher and lower headquarters
- Provide input and information to assist the Government in updating the existing Organizational Change Plan
- Assist in producing and maintaining a library of all documentation developed in support of the contract, including written records, reports and other descriptions concerning task performance, lessons learned, operating plans and observations
Years of Experience: 6+ years’ experience in DOD Staff Leadership, contract and resource management, and planning and execution of project strategy; 2+ years’ experience in teaching and/or instruction; 2+ years’ experience in project management and formal KM experience
Education/Certifications: PMP; Lean Six Sigma; Bachelor’s Degree; completion of a formal KM training course
COMPANY INFORMATION: Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.