- Provides system engineering oversight for LLC.
- Documents system architecture and technical architecture products to support acquisition, design, implementation, fielding, and operation of systems.
- Advises on network configuration, hardware, and operating system for running application software.
- Identifies networking, hardware, and common user software issues that affect applications and available alternatives for training processes.
- Advises on configuration alternatives that affect information assurance and information security.
- Assists in identification and evaluation of system interface requirements with other systems.
- Documents system architecture views to capture what data needs to flow between systems and what APIs are required.
- Maintain Web Portal capability, Support Desk and Digital Library functionality, Student Management (database) and Extension Campus support capability, and content management capabilities that facilitate sustainment of enterprise training centers.
- Collect data and maintain records on user metrics, including time of day use occurs, to include periods of peak activity; number of active users on system; end user training conducted; total number of courses on Fort Eustis LLC Bb system; total number of users on system; number of courses per Domain on system; number of students per Domain on system; Training Help Desk trouble tickets; feedback through polls and surveys; current configuration change requests; other requirements as identified.
- Collect data and maintain records on system metrics, including system down-time; time of operation under continuity of operations procedures; bandwidth utilization; and other requirements as identified.
- Collect data and maintain records for manpower resources used to create knowledge objects or system enhancements; instructor-student hours to deliver end user training for Fort Eustis LLC system applications; resource scheduling; and other requirements as identified.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and technical expertise in support of Commercial Lifelong Learning Enterprise (CLLE), hosted on AWS GovCloud.
Network Engineer – Intermediate
Job Category: System Administration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Eustis - VA
Clearance Level: IT Level II Secret TIER 3
Education-Certifications: AA Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 5 - 7
Apply for this position
Your Passport must be valid for two years.