Multiple positions/locations available
- Possess current industry certifications or demonstrated training experience on the tactical/commercial communications equipment required to immediately fill the specific instructor vacancy at the affected site.
- Possess 7 years or more experience teaching and developing training for complex subjects.
- In lieu of experience, a Bachelor of Science degree will be accepted.
- Possess a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification (if required by the RSTS site) or attain one within six (6) months of hire.
- Demonstrated experience with tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, and using creative approaches to presenting.
- Demonstrated experience with counseling students to improve their course knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Army Regulation 350-1, TRADOC Regulation 350-70, and TRADOC Pamphlets 350-70-X.
- Possess CFD-IC certification or successfully complete CFD-IC within three (3) months of hire (Fort Huachuca Location only)
- Perform training at unit home station, TDY locations, over distance learning equipment, and during field missions by way of Mobile Training Teams (MTT) Offering surge support services.
- Assist in the development and execution of plans for the training and support of all Program of Record and Non-Program of Record systems.
- Support training on the C4-ISR equipment, DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program requirements, and commercial off-the-shelf equipment and capabilities to produce competent trainees.
- Instructional course services include, but are not limited to, developing and modifying training materials, authoring and updating student end-of-course feedback and student evaluations that can be stored and retrieved electronically for Government review, offering quality instruction by certified and qualified personnel, participating in new equipment training, staying current on industry certifications and Army communications equipment, testing students both in industry certification exams and course exams, and maintaining classrooms to ensure the learning environment is clean, neat, and operational for learning.
- Electronically store all developed training materials and student feedback forms for each RSTS location.
- Assist the Government Site Manager in course supportive duties.
- Provide training development and instruction services for the optional courses identified.
Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience teaching and developing training for complex subjects
Education/Certifications: BS accepted in lieu of experience; must possess current industry certifications on tactical/commercial communications equipment required to conduct training; Must obtain both AR 25-2 and 8570.01 certifications as required
Duty Locations include Fort Bliss, TX; Fort Bragg, NC; Fort Carson, CO; Fort Lewis, WA; Fort Stewart, GA; Fort Riley, KS; Fort Shafter, HI; Fort Hood, TX; Fort Huachuca, AZ
COMPANY INFORMATION: Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.