Case Manager Role and Qualifications
- Coordinate care and family reunification services on-site for immigrant children in residential facilities; responsible for safety and timely release of the children to appropriate care.
- Key Requirement – Bilingual in Spanish and English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant science
- One year of experience with children, two years of case management experience, or immigration experience (All of which are preferred)
- Hours: 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Saturday (Rotating Shifts)
Multiple Locations available: San Diego, CA; New York City, NY; Detroit, MI; Denver, CO; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.