- Builds custom modules and web parts for Blackboard application.
- Interacts with Government and contractor staff to develop custom web parts to implement effective business processes.
- Creates and maintains web pages and graphics to ensure friendly User Interface (UI) and well-organized materials and pages or accessible form.
- Utilizes graphic software programs to produce visually dynamic images in 3D or 2D for web-delivered training environment.
- Interfaces with LLC and school stakeholders for development of webpages and web-enabled technical solutions in support of training and education delivered in residence and online.
- Creates, modifies, and maintains web graphics and pages for use with Blackboard application to enhance UI and organize courseware and training materials.
- Perform technical computer-related requirements to sustain the Cyber Center of Excellence (CoE) LLC in support of the Future Force.
- Maintain Web Portal capability, Support Desk and Digital Library functionality, Student Management (database), Extension Campus support capability, and content management capabilities that facilitate establishment of LLC capability at Ft. Eisenhower.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert Support to maintain and expand capabilities and offerings for resident training and on-line training support.
- Provide technical software enhancements for Government use in implementation of Digital Libraries supporting storage of simulations and web-based training software databases, consisting of a comprehensive search capability; technical support for Support Desk that assists remote users, direct in-coming calls to SMEs who can assist users with technical problems, and provide other relevant assistance as required.
- Develop and improve Student Management databases and integrate within existing student management capabilities, enabling Government personnel to manage students’ training needs.
- Provide links and scripts to pull data into site from various local and Army-level databases, technical support, training to schoolhouses and directorates in developing forums, discussion groups, and document libraries for collaborative intranet environment, training materials for academic delivery systems, and Database Management Cells providing administration of academic content database servers, integrated client-server communications, digital library, expertise for limited modifications of new simulations, and responsibility for testing new simulations for compatibility with existing systems.
- Responsible for maintaining Student Learning Management databases of all training programmed and accomplished and submit documentation of support for Government review.
- Capture school-level metrics, Data, and records that are useful in reporting performance and activities.
- Collect data and maintain records of time spent using systems, amount of time spent on system by user, time of day use occurs, time taken to modify and post content, percentage of resident vs. non-resident users, number of users trained / training validation, Army Training Help Desk trouble tickets, number of active users on system, and feedback through polls and surveys.
- Collect data and maintain records of feedback through polls and surveys, system down-time, Time of operation under continuity of operations procedures (COOP), Bandwidth utilization.
- Collect data and maintain records of manpower resources used to create a knowledge object, instructor-student hours, and resource scheduling.
- Integrate collaborative systems into LLC design.
- Maintain/Update LLC SOP to serve as template for other proponents.
- Develop and submit recommendations on evolving education and training concepts pertaining to continuous IT education and training within Cyber CoE Regiment.
- Host web portals for other proponent schools.
- Leverage Classroom XXI and Distance Learning assets.
- Coordinate on-going projects with operational unit, Reserve and National Guard and other units and organizations as required.
Web Software Developer – Intermediate
Job Category: Software
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Eisenhower-GA
Clearance Level: TS/Tier 5 (IT Level I)
Education-Certifications: BA/BS Degree (AA Degree accepted with additional experience) IAT Level II
Years of Experience: 5+ years (7 years with AA Degree)
Apply for this position
Your Passport must be valid for two years.