- Serve as the focal point for deployment, updates, and ongoing maintenance of the Customer Web Applications and other systems as requested; tools utilized are Visual Studio (.NET), Telerik (a software .NET library for user interfaces), Aspose (a software .NET library for creating MS Documents programmatically), and SSMS (software to access SQL Server).
- Implement, maintain, and improve the Customer hosted web pages.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the configuration documentation of all code.
- Communicate and coordinate on a case-by-case basis with different divisions with team project leaders on all other projects assigned.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of new Web applications as required/requested by Customer in conjunction with the Information Systems Management personnel.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Serve as the focal point for deployment, updates, and ongoing maintenance of the Customer Web Applications and others as requested for all internal Customer systems.
- Provide support to the development, implementation, and analysis of Customer web applications.
- Create and maintain a master listing of proposed changes to webpages under Customer purview and according to SOPs, regulations, policies, system change control charters.
- Develop, implement, utilize, support (maintenance), modify (improve), test, and troubleshoot (analyze system function/deficiency) Customer webpages.
- Serve as the focal point for deployment, updates, access, training, and ongoing maintenance of Customer webpages.
- This role is available for full-time telework.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.