- Provide video-teleconferencing support and maintenance for secure and non-secure VTC bridge and VTC end-point systems at Ft. Belvoir, VA, Ft. Myer, VA and the Pentagon, Washington. D.C.
- Provide analytic and management support, installation, operation, maintenance and provisioning of VTC equipment and services, manage delivery of integrated solutions, creating standard operating procedures on VTC operations and continuity, customer service and technical support, engineering support, provisioning, government request/ticketing system support, integration of desktop VTC hardware and software solutions, user training/practice, teleconference scheduling, and providing conference/exercise support (may require Travel).
- Perform minor upgrades and maintenance on the Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) and the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) certified and approved VTC suites that operate on classified and unclassified networks.
- Provide operation and troubleshooting support for portable desktop VTC User equipment, switching equipment, A/V Bridging Equipment, ISEC Secure/Non-secure Video network classification switch, Data communications equipment, Meeting Room Manager for Scheduling, Poly Management Suite, Resource Management Suite (RMS), Multilevel Visual Information System (MVIS), Converged systems (VOIP), Global Video Service & DISN Video Services, Teleconference Scheduling,
- Provide IT support for personnel utilizing Customer conference rooms.
- Provide support services to VTC equipment at all COOP locations as well as providing VTC Support Services during COOP exercises and situations.
- Provide training to customers on desktop VTC equipment, when installed or upgraded.
- Provide AV support (set up of stereos, speakers, amplifiers, etc.) for approximately 20 Indoor/outdoor Ceremonies held by Customer annually.
- Support updates and/or replacements of existing VTC equipment at Ft. Myer, Ft. Belvoir and Pentagon locations.
- Notify the COR immediately in the event of any information leakage via VTC.
- Conduct daily check on all SVTC systems at the beginning of the morning shift during each working day to ensure operability.
- Setup and shutdown for secure/non-secure conferences through approved DISA procedures provided during VTC facilitator training and verify all equipment settings before engaging secure connectivity. Observe safeguards if entering or exiting during a classified conference. Ensure that security coordination with the conference chairman is acceptable and in compliance with security regulations.
- Assist the user/customer before, during and after a video teleconference to also ensure that the system is functioning correctly. Assist the user/customer as needed, in “dry-run” preparation, visual aid presentations and other related tasks.
- Provide the COR with daily reports of scheduled GO/SES-level VTCs.
- Confirm the scheduling of each VTC or SVTC with the meeting coordinator/POC 1 workday prior.
- Provide a weekly A/V utilization report to include Total Secure VTC, non-Secure VTC, Secure Teleconference, non-Secure Teleconference, and meetings with A/V support. Include any issues that are occurring, trends on equipment operability.
- Participate in Army Reserve Working groups to develop standards and procedures for VTC implementation. Provide technical documentation during requirements gathering based on DOD and Army standards. Provide technical advice and documentation to assist the Government in developing standards and procedures for implementation of changes to the VTC Systems.
- Assist in remote fault diagnose and identification when testing with on-site personnel and subordinate units, including video codecs, Adtran IMUX, ISEC VTC network infrastructure components, ISDN network/Public Internet Access (IP), KIV 7M Type 1 Encryption unit, and key material for classified testing when required.
Years of Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in IP-based video teleconferencing solution with Poly products – Codecs, RMX, DMA Gateways. Experience in managing Enterprise VTC solutions supporting both secured and unsecured services in a DoD Information Network (DoDIN) environment.
- Working knowledge in DISA’s Global Video Services (GVS).
Education/Certifications: IAT II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.