- Serve as a member of the Customer Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Provide support to the development, implementation, and analysis of Customer systems (e.g., web applications, Microsoft Access databases).
- Support application development and create and maintain a master listing of proposed changes to applications under Customer purview and according to SOPs, regulations, policies, system change control charters.
- Distribute and maintain plans, instructions, training programs, and SOPs concerning MIS to include security.
- Develop, implement, utilize, support (maintenance), modify (improve), test, and troubleshoot (analyze system function/deficiency) Customer applications.
- Serve as the focal point for deployment, updates, access, training, and ongoing maintenance of Customer applications.
- Configure systems according to the STIGS and other security requirements.
- Develop appropriate documentation related to Customer systems.
- This role is authorized for telework.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.