- Provide broad-based technical editing/writing skills in a wide variety of areas, specifically in writing materials such as Configuration Management Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, User Guides, Software Release Notes/Documentation, and other system documentation as required for the Administrative Services Division Information Management Information Technology Division.
- Write a wide assortment of technical documents which includes developing, rewriting, and producing computer software/systems related documentation.
- Work with the web developers and program/project offices and divisions when necessary regarding the creation of documentation for Customer systems.
- Organize information for preparation of user manuals as well as training materials.
- Write documentation for information management systems applying word processing and graphics; and assist programmers and engineers in developing on-line documentation.
- Involves collaboration with team members, diverse professional staff, and reviewers to meet deadlines and produce high quality work products in accordance with in-house and client requirements.
- This role is authorized for telework.
Must be able to collaborate with team members, diverse professional staff, and reviewers to meet deadlines and produce high quality work products in accordance with in-house and client requirements.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.