- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in content management and its application across digital and non-digital platforms
- Minimum of two (2) years’ teaching and/or instruction experience
- Must have completed a formal course of instruction in KM
- Must be proficient in various platforms and be able to teach them, including, but not limited to, SharePoint, SPO, TEAMS, TMT, etc.
- An Associate’s degree in a related field is required
- Provide a variety of training to Staff
- Provide a briefing on the functions of KM Staff Orientation quarterly
- Train personnel on collaborative platforms (SharePoint, SPO, MilSuite, etc.) that support staff operations and increase shared understanding; conduct the SharePoint/SPO User’s Group, which is training for personnel in the field with specific items within SharePoint/SPO; provide support on working groups and other meetings when requested by the Government, usually weekly
- Provide Staff training on staff directorate tool development
- Coordinate, develop, and conduct KM training courses for senior leader, mid-grade leader, and individual Soldier levels; conduct classes weekly and monthly
Years of Experience: 2+ years’ experience in content management and its application across digital and non-digital platforms; 2+ years’ teaching and/or instruction experience
Education/Certifications: Associate’s Degree in a related field; completion of a formal KM training course
COMPANY INFORMATION: Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.