- Must have 5 – 7 years of experience translating software requirements into workable web-based applications, including writing specifications and designs, building, testing, implementing, and supporting applications using .NET and other programming languages and development tools.
- Review existing systems and assist in making improvements with an emphasis on increasing user satisfaction, efficiency, and scalability while reducing code complexity.
- Install maintenance features and updates to the applications code in the User Assessment Test (UAT) servers for user testing and acceptance prior implementation in the production servers. Provide status monthly or by event.
- Utilize and maintain a separate server for testing and de-conflicting maintenance and updates requirements before installing them in the UAT or production servers.
- Assess the status and completion of second iteration and determine the maintenance necessary to complete the IT infrastructure-based requirements documented in the System Requirements Specification. Prepare a report(IT Functional Requirements – ITFR) showing the completion of the requirements within the software, any shortfalls, and an estimate to correct the shortfalls.
- Develop necessary code to correct any shortfalls or deficiencies in the software to meet 100% of the ITFRs as supplied by Customer. Create a schedule to support overall software transition.
- Update and maintain the current System Test Plan (STP).
- Update and maintain a User Acceptance Test (UAT) Plan semi-annually after contract award.
- Create and maintain the Software Maintenance Application Plan (SMAP) to reflect the process for managing maintenance applications.
- Create and maintain Deployment and Installation Procedures document quarterly as well as provide a current Version Description Document (VDD) quarterly for each maintenance application.
- Modify and maintain a configuration management plan (CMP) and report CM status monthly.
- Maintain a test environment for testing system patches and updates required to maintain information technology functionality and Cyber Security compliance, and maintenance required to ensure continued mission support without disturbance to production environment.
- Apply technology updates to maintain operational performance, including upgrades to the virtual environment to maintain adequate redundancy, resource pool, and available storage to meet production requirements. Report status and changes, or by event, depending on severity and urgency.
- Create and maintain a test environment for testing updates and patches to software without disturbance to production environment. Report status monthly.
- Take over the current architecture and Online functionality and capabilities by applying current technology of the .NET framework, MS SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, HP RECORDS MANAGER, Altasoft, VMware, Visual Studio, Data Dynamics Active. Ensure all processes comply with cloud system provider service level agreement and any follow-on service or security agreements.
- Provide reports to support current state of the art Web technologies and future application requirements for sustainment.
- Keep Online application accessibility at 98% during a 40-hour work week.
- Ensure that maintenance applications are completed and tested prior to delivery for acceptance testing and install approved maintenance applications.
- Update Training Manual and Online User Guides semi-annually to reflect system updates for each software maintenance. Create additional training plans as needed based on changing work requirements.
- Manage all system maintenance in accordance with the defined Software Maintenance Processes.
- Update Internal Document Management no later than 180 calendar days after task order award to achieve efficiency.
- Update suite to interface with Calendaring Programs no later than 180 calendar days after task order award.
- Update suite to interface with the US Army Enterprise Planning and Process (EPAP), ASA (MR&A) Person-Event Data Environment (PDE) and Statistical Analysis Program no later than 180 calendar days after task order award.
- Update Online User Guide quarterly – ACTS Maintenance.
- Provide maintenance release briefing semi-annually.
- Complete HP RECORDS MANAGER Application updates and document images maintenance based on manufacturer and security requirements.
Desired certifications – A+, Cisco Engineer (CE), Certified Cisco Network Architect (CCNA), – Security +, Certified Network Developer (CND), or Certified Security System Provider (CSSP).
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.