- Serve as the Share Point Site Collection Manager for Customer’s SharePoint site collection.
- Serve as the technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all things SharePoint, including development, operation and maintenance, best practices, database, scripts, Power Business Intelligence (BI), and possesses basic knowledge management skills.
- Responsible for: installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries; adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions; performing maintenance of the SharePoint sites; troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
- Provide end-user SharePoint training to personnel on managing SharePoint sites under the Customer SharePoint site collection.
- Keep up to date with SharePoint developments, server migration, and performing version updates and upgrades.
- Provide basic webmaster services such as designing and developing websites, configuring web servers, uploading, and updating web pages.
- Provide SharePoint site or website audit functions as needed.
Years of Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in designing, programming, and maintaining SharePoint portals and websites.
- Experience with user training on SharePoint designing and office productivity software.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SharePoint infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations
- 1+ year of system admin experience at tier 1 and tier 2 level.
- Working knowledge in SharePoint Designer, secure site configuration (HTTPS, SSL, etc.), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, XHTML, and CSS.
- 2+ years of experience with Active Directory
Education/Certifications: IAT II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.