- Manage the enterprise telephone network throughout Customer organization (uses Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Primary Rate Interface (PRI), Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) technology and standards for landline and conference line capability).
- Support upgrades and modify telephone switches, remote switches, nodes, and PBXs.
- Facilitate voice mailbox service for users such as mailbox password recovery, mailbox reset and other routine operational needs.
- Support, manage, and maintain installation and maintenance services for mission- specific requirements. Inspect, manage, and maintain Telecom closets.
- Manage and maintain all mobile phones (iPhones and/or Android phones) other mobility solutions such as DISA’s Defense Mobility Classified Capability – Secret (DMCC-S) devices. iPhones currently managed through Apple Business Manager (ABM).
- Serve as the Telecommunication Officer (TCO) and be able to gain access to DISA’s DISA Mobility Unclassified Capability (DMUC) site as well as DISA Storefront (DSF) to manage unclassified and classified mobile devices respectively.
- Be well-versed in DISA’s mobility encryption and security solution to include Mobileiron, Purebred, and multi-authentication methods.
- Be familiar with the operation of digital Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and Voice over Secure Internet Protocol (VoSIP) technology.
Years of Experience:
- 6+ years of experience desk/cellular phones, wireless MiFi/Cradle Point devices, embedded mobile broadband cards in laptops, tablets, ATM, PRI’s and BRI’s, analog trunk lines, battery backup systems, cable TV receivers, network routers, wireless routers, analog lines, network patch panels, line testing equipment, wireless systems; exposure to media streaming solutions such as vBrick or Haivision
Education/Certifications: IAT II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.