Required Skill Set:
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
- Minimum four(4) years of PTDS/PSS-T (L) experience
- Advanced system and component level knowledge
- Must possess the ability to conduct the following procedures: Tether winch drum remove and install, Main hydraulic power pack remove and install, Platform drive assembly remove and install, Frequency converter remove and install, Levelwind assembly remove and install.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, ODIMS, and Repair Data
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect maintenance data from assigned location and ensure that maintenance actions are being accomplished on schedule.
- Assist system operators in executing intermediate repairs and conducting scheduled Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS)
- Responsible for all above user level maintenance tasks IAW the Technical Manual
- Work in conjunction with the Operations Center to resolve complex maintenance issues in order to maintain System Operational Availability above 90% at all times.
- Serve as additional crewmember.