- Support automation of Vulnerability Management and Compliance Management using industry standard network monitoring tools defined by Customer governance board. Assist in the Configuration Management, Documentation, and Network Administration of all Army/MI nodes. Integrate COTS products to enable compliance with NIST publicized standards and DISA Zero Trust model.
- Document network with Microsoft Visio, Excel, and Word to provide network diagrams, topologies, traffic flow, and procedures for organizations IT Staff.
- Install, Configure, and Customize Network Monitoring tools (SolarWinds Orion) for monitoring, configuration management, and alerting for all nodes (~6000) on the organizations’ Army networks. Perform corrective actions to restore SolarWinds to its normal operational status within 2 hours from the time of operational failure occurrence/notification. Update, integrate, and migrate the SolarWinds architecture to authorized operating systems and interdependent services as required to meet OPORDS throughout the period of performance.
- Interact with clients to receive requests, request clarifications, triage, troubleshoot, and resolve Network Management issues.
- Standardize SNMP trap configuration and alerting utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Support creation of automated compliance reports using custom SQL objects reporting tool to capture configuration deviations and overall compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Attend any corresponding training and perform all subtasks under this task.
- Install, configure, and administer SolarWinds Modules on all networks: Network Performance Module (NPM), Network Configuration Manager (NCM), Data Performance Analyzer (DPM), IP Address Manager (IPAM), Web Performance Manager (WPM), Server and Application Monitor (SAM), Network Traffic Analyzer (NTA).
- Report application status in near real time and create customized visualization dashboards and reports.
- Review incoming traps and syslog, and convert into alerts. Create Compliance reports using the NCM Reporting feature.
- Monitor the performance of SQL and Web services, provide monthly reports with recommendations to improve performance.
- Implement WPM and monitor the performance of Customer web services.
- Implement DPM and monitor the performance of Customer SQL services.
- Deploy IPAM on all networks and integrate existing DHCP servers for enhanced IP subnet monitoring.
- Provide service and monitoring of PM/POR systems on Customer networks. Integrate mission critical assets into networking monitoring dashboards. Monitor PM/POR systems, enable real time monitoring, and create alerts for PM/POR system, service, or capability interruptions.
- Support the Disaster Recovery plan to ensure the Enterprise SolarWinds capability can be restored with all configurations intact.
Years of Experience: 10+ years’ relevant experience for senior-level position
Education/Certifications: IAT Level II; minimum Security+
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.