- Automate Vulnerability Management and Compliance Management using industry standard network monitoring tools defined by Customer governance board. Support integration of COTS products to enable compliance with NIST publicized standards and DISA Zero Trust model.
- Assist with the submission of C&A artifacts for Site Accreditation.
- Develop STIG and FISMA-NIST Compliance Templates in utilizing a Network Configuration Manager and Firewall Security Manager. Update STIG settings in accordance with IAVMs or quarterly at a minimum.
- Support creation of automated compliance reports using custom SQL objects reporting tool to capture configuration deviations and overall compliance with applicable guidelines including but not limited to DISA STIG, IAVM/ICVM, NIST, and Cybersecurity Tasking Orders.
- Attend any corresponding training and perform all subtasks under this task.
- Support administration of SolarWinds Modules on all networks: Network Performance Module (NPM), Network Configuration Manager (NCM), Data Performance Analyzer (DPM), IP Address Manager (IPAM), Web Performance Manager (WPM), Server and Application Monitor (SAM), Network Traffic Analyzer (NTA).
- Review incoming traps and syslog, and convert into alerts. Create Compliance reports using the NCM Reporting feature.
- Provide service and monitoring of PM/POR systems on Customer networks. Support monitoring of PM/POR systems, enable real time monitoring, and create alerts for PM/POR system, service, or capability interruptions.
- Support development of a Disaster Recovery plan to ensure the Enterprise SolarWinds capability can be restored with all configurations intact.
Years of Experience: 10+ years’ relevant experience for senior-level position
Education/Certifications: IAT Level II; minimum Security+
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.