- Maintain ACAS system Authorization to Operate on all required networks.
- Continuously monitor the performance and integrity of the ACAS solution.
- Complete all required RMF documentation and controls required to obtain and maintain ATO for Nessus Network Monitor (NNM).
- Continuously assess ACAS capability to perform compliance management. Integrate and maintain ACAS network based remote STIG compliance and audit capabilities.
- Ensure that all ACAS vulnerability data is consolidated into a single Enterprise Security Center. Support development of dashboards and reports that automate FISMA, Cyber Scorecard, and applicable DoD/Intelligence Community defined reporting standards. Support creation of reports and dashboards automating compliance reporting for all OPORDS and Cyber Tasking Orders on all networks within 2 business days of publication.
- Complete RMF accreditation documents using Microsoft Visio, Excel, and Word to provide network diagrams, topologies, traffic flow, and procedures for Customer’s IT Staff. Assist with the submission of Certification and Accreditation artifacts for Site/Enterprise Accreditation.
- Attend any associated training and perform all subtasks under this task using the latest tool specified by the Government if the Government requires another compliance tool.
- Provide ACAS related support for Security Controls Assessment of Customer systems on restricted classified networks. Provide ACAS SME functions to Customer SCA teams.
- Provide ACAS scanning capability and related support for PM/POR systems (300-600 systems with over 4000 virtual servers) on Customer networks. Train cybersecurity analysts how to create asset lists, active scans, and reports supporting system accreditation and continuous monitoring requirements.
- Assist with creation of ACAS TTPs, SOPs, and capture of lessons learned to improve performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of Cybersecurity personnel using the ACAS tool.
Years of Experience: 10+ years’ relevant experience for senior-level position
Education/Certifications: IAT Level II; minimum Security+
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.