- Automate Vulnerability Management and Compliance Management using industry standard network monitoring tools defined by Customer governance board. Assist in the Configuration Management, Documentation, and Network Administration of all Army/MI nodes. Automate configuration via interface and device templates.
- Document network with Microsoft Visio, Excel, and Word to provide network diagrams, topologies, traffic flow, and procedures for organizations IT Staff.
- Customize Network Monitoring tools (SolarWinds Orion) for monitoring, configuration management, and alerting for all nodes (~6000) on the organizations’ Army networks. Update, integrate, and migrate the SolarWinds architecture to authorized operating systems and interdependent services as required to meet OPORDS throughout the period of performance.
- Develop customized node properties to integrate in to Reports, Policies, and Functional rule sets.
- Standardize SNMP trap configuration and alerting utilizing industry standards and best practices.
- Create automated compliance reports using custom SQL objects reporting tool to capture configuration deviations and overall compliance with applicable guidelines. Update node, interface, and volume details in the custom property tool. Research SNMP MIBs and accurately create new UnDP monitors for custom OID values. Must be capable of utilizing regular expressions within Network Monitoring tools, creating scripts to automate Configuration Management and Compliance Reporting. Standardize the custom property tool into a repeatable process across additional Enclaves.
- Attend any corresponding training and perform all subtasks under this task
- Integrate mission critical assets into networking monitoring dashboards.
- Design a high availability SolarWinds architecture and deployment plan. Brief the Customer Governance Board and implement the solution upon approval. Develop a Disaster Recovery plan and ensure the Enterprise SolarWinds capability can be restored with all configurations intact.
Years of Experience: 10+ years’ relevant experience for senior-level position
Education/Certifications: IAT Level II; minimum Security+
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.