- Maintain and upgrade the Depot Information Visualization Solution (DIVS) HTML-5 customer-facing canned report viewing and report writing capabilities, and provide DIVS services spanning all aspects of local database and web service administration, including HTML 5 problem solving and updating, patching to ensure compatibility with local user PC configurations and network requirements (e.g. Java version compatibility), and database maintenance.
- Program custom queries defined by the Master Data Team using the system’s middleware, validate data, and solve data display issues to answer business questions.
- Must have skills in underlying DIVS technologies, including Oracle, SQL, .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, and Apache Tomcat.
- Augment Government personnel assigned to the Database Group in administering and maintaining this series of databases, resolving issues with database performance, testing, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and patch implementation, and Oracle version migration.
- Must demonstrate extensive Oracle database maintenance and administration experience, such as the ability to install, configure & manage ORACLE Version 19C as well as utilize various ORACLE applications such as, Forms & Reports, WebLogic 12c, SQL Plus, Identity, Access Management Suite, Business Intelligence an ORACLE SQL Developer.
- Must also be able to configure & manage AquaData software.
- May require support to perform migration-related tasks, transition all database maintenance processes to the SQL architecture, and provide database administration services.
- Must possess the following certifications: Security+; IAT Level II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.