- Team Leader responsible for developing and updating training materials and user manuals in support of various automated systems.
- Act as a lead instructor for training courses.
- Maintain training material, including user manuals, classroom handouts, examinations, instructor manuals, and practical exercises.
- Must be competent in the requirements of the Corps of Engineers System Approach to Training (COESAT) program and ensure all material meets those requirements.
- Responsible for developing and/or presenting briefings, seminars, or workshop material.
- May be required to analyze and correct functional data contained within various databases based on requirements specified by Customer.
- May be required to test and validate system features via QC testing.
- Responsible for calculating and entering estimated and actual hours for all work requests within PCM, the business management software used to assign work requests (WR) and track help desk calls.
This position is required on-site in Huntsville, AL, 2 days per week. Telework/remote work authorized for remaining time.
Responsible for providing telephone and email support for the system.