- Provides responsibility for successfully accomplishing tasks outlined for contract.
- Commits corporate assets and makes all project-related decisions.
- Interfaces with Government’s authorized representative to ensure continuous client satisfaction.
- Assembles best possible project team.
- Responsible for ensuring that technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner, performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
- Plans and supervises multiple projects involving complex information systems.
- Resides onsite at Ft. Eustis while managing all covered sites and travelling to other sites when needed.
- Responsible for running program.
- Supervises program team and manages conflicts within different departments.
- Plans and sets program goals and milestones and develops risk management strategies.
- Defines resources and schedules for implementation of program.
- Clearly defines requirements and sets targets accordingly.
- Recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementing improvements.
Program Manager – Intermediate
Job Category: Program Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Eustis - VA
Clearance Level: TS with SCI eligibility
Years of Experience: 5 - 7
Apply for this position
Your Passport must be valid for two years.