- Augment Government personnel assigned to the Integrated Technology Division to maintain fleet of vehicle-mounted and handheld Motorola Land-Mobile Radios (LMRs).
- Administer and manage the LMR system hardware, software, and infrastructure components to include application software, processing platforms, executive software, gateways and local area network connections to radio equipment.
- Configure radios for use by all installation tenants, install radio sets and components into Government-owned vehicles, repair radio handsets and equipment, troubleshoot radio problems, and assist radio users with technical inquiries.
- Record radio user and spectrum information in accordance with current procedures, and provide the information on request.
- Obtain and install radio repair parts and log and perform repairs.
- Must have experience managing and repairing Motorola-based radio systems.
- Augment Government personnel in resolving Network Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Model Layer 1 and 2 trouble tickets.
- Includes troubleshooting and repairing analog and digital telephone systems to include VoIP networks and accessories, and resolving connectivity issues involving data acquisition equipment in production environments.
- Augment Government personnel in installing, testing, and troubleshooting various types of communication cables (e.g. CAT6, fiber-optic).
- Must possess the following certifications: Security+; IAT Level II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.