- Act as a Senior System Administrator (SSA) to augment Government personnel assigned to the Information Assurance Division and keep the NIPRNET network infrastructure functioning properly.
- Operate under the guidance of the Government Network Manager who has overall responsibility for the network.
- Perform network troubleshooting and problem resolution IAW Army Regulations 25-1 and 25-2.
- Common tasks will include analyzing network statistics and troubleshooting complex network issues from the router to the user workstation, switch and router troubleshooting and configuration, VPN local troubleshooting and ticket handling, Cisco enterprise equipment RMA management, completing user move/add/change operations, and configuring newly-expanded parts of the NIPRNET necessary for production operations (e.g. a production line moving between buildings).
- Must possess the following certifications: Security+; Certified Cisco Network Associate (CCNA); IAT Level II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.