- Serve as the Alternate Telecommunication Services Control Officer and complete the TSCO training provided by Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA)/Verizon.
- Serve as the Enhanced Trusted Agent (ETA) and complete the ETA training.
- Ensure compatibility, standardization, configurations, and operations of all devices connected to NIPRNet and SIPRNet – approximately 700 Mobile Devices and 150 mobile broadband devices.
- Maintain servers within the VMware/VSphere environment – approximately 70 guest servers hosted in the VMware environment (majority Citrix servers).
- Maintain functionality of the existing AR Citrix infrastructure consisting of approximately 60 servers and supports over 5000 remote desktop users.
- Maintain existing Network Area Storage (NAS) infrastructure to include organizational storage, including file integrity, patching, weekly backup and required maintenance. Provide organizational storage and the file integrity of such storage.
- Coordinate ports, protocols, and services (PPS), MAN, and LAN configurations to ensure compatibility with users at all locations (Ft Myer, Pentagon, Fort Belvoir).
- Implement Government mandated system enhancements to improve reliability and performance of desktops peripherals and mobile computing devices configurations, analysis of malfunctions, enhancements, diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing or new network hardware and software infrastructure and telecommunications equipment (NIPRNET and SIPRNET).
- Develop and test disaster recovery (DR)/contingency plans and continuity of operation (COOP) plans for IT systems.
- Ensure print servers are configured securely with up-to-date drivers and correct access permissions and troubleshooting end-user printing and scanning issues.
- Provide technical advice and documentation based on DoD, Army, Army Reserve Network (ARNet), local Network Enterprise Center (NEC) and Joint Service Provider (JSP) standards to assist the Government in developing standards and procedures for implementations in the ARNet and SIPRNet.
- Update and maintain the Customer Technical Reference Library, which includes but is not limited to: Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), system configuration documentation, current procedures involved with providing operational support and hardware/software maintenance.
- Provide Network Operations and Maintenance support services at all COOP locations during COOP exercises or COOP situations.
Years of Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls, TACLANE, media converters, power backup systems, and other Ethernet and fiber network components.
- 6+ years of experience in managing, troubleshooting, and maintaining virtualization environment including Citrix servers, Netscaler, Citrix desktop clients, and general Citrix infrastructure
- Network+ in addition to Security+ certification
Education/Certifications: IAT II; Network+; Security+
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.