- Manages daily network administration tasks associated with server farm.
- Works to accomplish back-ups on servers, tracks error logs to ensure proper performance of servers, and monitors capacity of systems.
- As systems evolve to new technologies and additional capabilities planned for implementation, assists System Architect in analyzing requirements, modifying scripts and programs, and building new tables and queries within databases.
- Perform technical computer-related requirements to sustain the Cyber Center of Excellence (CoE) LLC in support of the Future Force.
- Maintain FG LLC Infrastructure, including proponents’ training development and production servers; academic content development and management servers; enterprise student-learning data-base management server; integrated client-server communications; other Development and Testing servers and workstations; software storage and management; software modifications to PC-based Simulations; and Support Desk.
- Capture school-level metrics, Data, and records that are useful in reporting performance and activities.
- Collect data and maintain records of time spent using systems, amount of time spent on system by user, time of day use occurs, time taken to modify and post content, percentage of resident vs. non-resident users, number of users trained / training validation, Army Training Help Desk trouble tickets, number of active users on system, and feedback through polls and surveys.
- Collect data and maintain records of feedback through polls and surveys, system down-time, Time of operation under continuity of operations procedures (COOP), Bandwidth utilization.
- Collect data and maintain records of manpower resources used to create a knowledge object, instructor-student hours, and resource scheduling.
- Integrate collaborative systems into LLC design.
- Host web portals for other proponent schools.
- Leverage Classroom XXI and Distance Learning assets.
- Coordinate on-going projects with operational unit, Reserve and National Guard and other units and organizations as required.
Network Administrator – Intermediate
Job Category: Network Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Eisenhower-GA
Clearance Level: TS/Tier 5 (IT Level I)
Education-Certifications: BA/BS Degree (AA Degree accepted with additional experience) IAT Level II
Years of Experience: 5+ years (7 years with AA Degree)
Apply for this position
Your Passport must be valid for two years.