- Develop briefings, diagrams, drawings, presentations, videos, and various types of multimedia as appropriate to meet customer requirements.
- Provide multi-color digital printing, document finishing, and reproduction.
- Create and publish print and video media, provide audiovisual support and digital media recording services.
- Provide professional photography support for Customer special and supported events.
- Support agency functional requirements including production of the command bulletin; Organization Wiring Diagram, publications design and development services; and update documents and general and educational publications produced for agency including brochures, manuals, programs, document covers, fact sheets, flyers, title pages, photos, certificates, and newsletters.
- Provide desktop publishing services including scanning, composition, and text processing. Provide document file conversions to enable electronic publishing by the agency duplicating facility and the Government Printing Office (GPO).
Years of Experience:
- 6+ years of directly related experience in print media design and production.
- 4+ years of in-depth experience in Adobe Photoshop, Creative Clouds, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, and other design tools
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.