- Provide customer service help desk to support approximately 600 users and 700 user endpoints, and 300 other end-point devices and peripherals.
- Provide Tier 1 level support to local and remote users (i.e., answering phones, entering tickets into ticketing system).
- Contact user within the following prescribed time during business hours after receiving ticket submission:
- General Officers (GOs) or Senior Executive Service (SES) or their direct support team: 15 minutes.
- Colonels (O-6) or Department of the Army Civilian (DAC) GS-15: 2 hours.
- Other general users: 24 hours.
- Resolve service orders in no more than 72 hours or escalate to Tier 2 and Tier 3 as required. Report all trouble tickets or service orders that cannot be resolved in 72 hours to Help Desk Manager for provision to COR
- Document and report all trouble tickets using the Government provided Computer Associates (CA) Help Desk software. Utilize Remedy only when requesting services through external agencies, i.e., JSP, RNEC, etc. (approximately 20 times per week).
- Help Desk efforts include but not limited to the following:
- Receive, delegate, manage, respond to, and resolve user service requests.
- Create/manage user accounts in active directory.
- Create/manage workstation accounts in active directory.
- Request customer to complete a satisfaction survey using the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) site
Years of Experience:
- 2+ years of IT customer service experience in a fast- pace environment. Experience in receiving IT ticket requests via phone, email, or in-person. Experience in logging and prioritizing IT service tickets in either CA ticketing system or Remedy ticketing system
- 1+ year of experience providing tier 1 IT support.
Education/Certifications: IAT I
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.