- Support requirements gathering, solution design, and training as needed under direction of Senior and Mid-Level SharePoint Developers.
- Ensure development and implementation of multiple organizational sites to include Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) Portal (site) and a Product Management Portal (site).
- Support efforts to define content type, folder structure syntax, webpage layout, and design site portals around Division/PMO and staff requirements, and configure approval workflows.
- Support the internal SharePoint site as well as SharePoint in the O365 environment and provide any necessary trainings.
- Interface directly with Civilian and Contractor SharePoint administrators at the hosting organizations and the Customer’s staff to gather requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain SharePoint portals and document libraries for Customer.
- Design and develop user interface features and support the organization’s goals and strategies for knowledge management.
- Customer currently has 1 site collection, with approximately 63 subsites, SharePoint 2016; tools include SP Designer, browser, InfoPath, and VS Code; O365 SharePoint sites currently under development, as well as training of the Project Management Offices.
- Develop and maintain tools for knowledge management using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Design, build and develop workflows as required by Customer and train the knowledge management staff as required.
- Participate in special projects as required by Customer.
- Interface and consult with USAMRDC regarding SharePoint issues and concerns as it impacts task completion.
- This role is authorized for telework.
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.