- Operate a tier-based customer service help desk to support approximately 600 users and 700 user endpoints, and 300 other end-point devices and peripherals.
- Provide problem resolution, and consultation services for varying service levels to local and remote users at Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 level.
- Contact user within the following prescribed time during business hours after receiving ticket submission:
- General Officers (GOs) or Senior Executive Service (SES) or their direct support team: 15 minutes.
- Colonels (O-6) or Department of the Army Civilian (DAC) GS-15: 2 hours.
- Other general users: 24 hours.
- Resolve service orders in no more than 72 hours. Report all trouble tickets or service orders that cannot be resolved in 72 hours to the Help Desk Manager for provision to the COR, identifying reason for delay, mitigation plan, and projected completion date.
- Document and report all trouble tickets using the Government provided Computer Associates (CA) Help Desk software. Utilize remedy only when requesting services through external agencies, i.e., JSP, RNEC, etc. (approximately 20 times per week).
- Document service delivery procedures in Technical Support SOP.
- Serve as Entitlement Managers (EM) in Defense Email Provisioning Online (DEPO) on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet to manager users’ email account and Army 365 license and audio-conferencing entitlements.
- Provide on call after hours services if trouble calls occur after normal working hours.
- Help Desk efforts include but not limited to the following:
- Receive, delegate, manage, respond to, and resolve user service requests.
- Create/manage user accounts in active directory.
- Create/manage workstation accounts in active directory.
- Image and configure new and existing workstations, as required.
- Install/configure software.
- Support Life-Cycle Management – IOM workstations at multiple locations.
- Request customer to complete a satisfaction survey using the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) site
Years of Experience:
- 6+ years of experience providing tier 1 to tier 2 IT support services troubleshooting both hardware and software issues in mixed environments that include workstations & laptops (SIPR, NIPR), servers, mobile devices, peripherals, and A/V equipment. Extensive working knowledge of Active Directory, Operating System (OS) delivery methods (SCCM etc.), Defense Enterprise Provisioning Online (DEPO), Tiered Help Desk approach, work ticket tracking solutions (CA ticketing system and/or Remedy ticketing system), and networking support.
Education/Certifications: IAT II
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.