- Provide technical support for a variety of computer hardware to include PCs, printers, scanners, faxes, and other associated automation equipment.
- Provide analysis of hardware problems and problem resolution, first echelon repair of equipment, hardware installation/configuration, warranty call-ins and preventive maintenance. Coordinate and monitor overall maintenance for hardware under warranty.
- Operate the preventive maintenance program for all hardware to include maintaining equipment maintenance log and tracking equipment repair for on- and off-site repairs.
- Maintain inventory of Government purchased spare parts as part of the hardware maintenance program.
- Provide Hardware Technical support services to computer hardware at all COOP locations.
- Be the primary technician responsible for the imaging of NIPR and SIPR computer imaging, including, but not limited to optical media, flash media, over the network, or hand carry to local NEC’s imaging services.
- Coordinate with the IT Logistics and Asset Management contractor and be responsible for the issuance and receiving of computers during the life cycle replacement process or during in/out-processing of Customer personnel. Record property issuance in the IT Asset tracker used by the Customer Support Branch.
Years of Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in managing Enterprise Life Cycle Replacement (LCR) programs to include managing inventory, imaging (NIPR and SIPR using removable media or over the network), basic hardware (computers and peripherals) troubleshooting, scheduling, shipping/receiving, LCR deployment, DRMO procedures, LCR reporting, warranty status, and LCR projections.
- A+ certification required in additional to the required Security+ certification.
Education/Certifications: IAT II; A+; Security+
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.