- SQL developer requiring hands-on experience with production databases.
- Create databases with efficient structures.
- Write optimized queries, views, and triggers for integration with other applications.
- Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity.
- Understand issues related to network performance and security.
- Must have 8 + years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures), SQL Server database design, stored procedure design and implementation.
- Experience coding stored procedures (using T-SQL).
- Proven analytical problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing models.
- Working knowledge of Azure services
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, etc.
- Must have 5 – 7 years’ experience with performance tuning, query optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to database management.
- Maintain and update the government-owned and licensed application with its related applications to achieve IT support of business requirements in accordance with Army and DOD standards.
- Complete the migration of the database information to the government owned software, which has been completed, tested, and accepted for migration to the cloud production servers.
- Maintain the application and data backup and replication for IT Continuity of Operations (COOP) with minimal disruption to users’ production. Maintain and update all servers ensuring DoD and Army standards are met.
- Create a data migration plan to ensure no loss of case data.
- Apply technology updates to maintain operational performance, including upgrades to the virtual environment to maintain adequate redundancy, resource pool, and available storage to meet production requirements.
- Support and maintain the infrastructure to meet availability and performance requirements – system requirement is for a 98% operational readiness rating during a 40-hour work week.
- Keep Online application accessibility at 98% during a 40-hour work week.
- Maintain data through batch upload and batch and individual data updates.
Years of Experience: Must have 8 + years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures), SQL Server database design, stored procedure design and implementation; must have 5 to 7 years’ experience with performance tuning, query optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler, and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Desired certifications: A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE , SSCP
Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.