- Full authority to act for Bravura on all contract matters relating to daily operation of contract; must be available between the hours of 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays or Government facility closures.
- Provide services for overall program management for the contract, including general program management, scheduling, risk and opportunity management, task order management, data management, and quality assurance (QA).
- Provide technical and functional activities required for integration of all tasks specified to include productivity and management methods such as QA, progress and status reviews, and process improvements.
- Provide all centralized administrative, clerical, documentation, and related functions for cybersecurity such as reporting, tracking, knowledge management, and SharePoint site administration for the Cybersecurity Operations Branch and Cybersecurity Program Management Branch.
- Prepare and maintain a Task Order (TO) Management Plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources, and management controls to meet the cost, performance, and schedule requirements as part of the Site Assistance Visit (SAV) Program, Compliance Program, Training Program, and all other cybersecurity functions.
- Initiate formal project management using Project Management Institute principles and processes to support the Government in managing external audits and new system installation or new process adoption for unclassified and classified networks to ensure the defense and protection of all Government and DoD information systems, application systems, standalone systems, and applications.
- Build and maintain a catalog of standard service reports that describe how well services are delivered and the overall quality of service delivery, such as threat assessments, compliance reports, Risk Management Framework (RMF) reports, Command Cyber Readiness Inspection Reports (CCRI), briefings, and Site Assistance reports.
- Provide Documentation and analysis reports for RMF Compliance to the Program ISSM; develop, periodically update, and provide recommendations to improve compliance documentation; conduct compliance reviews and submit all supporting artifacts for RMF packages for all current and future unclassified and classified networks to the Cybersecurity Chief for review and approval.
- Draft, review, and maintain required DoD Cybersecurity RMF documentation and artifacts to ensure full compliance with current DoD 8500.1, 8500.2, AR 25-2, and NIST as well as superseding policies and regulations to obtain certification and accreditation for all networks; develop continuous monitoring plan for all networks.
- Develop a SAV Plan, including logistics for executing, Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP), develop, schedule, and implement inspection checklist for Army Inspection Program (AIP), define roles/responsibilities of involved parties; provide support to commander’s Cyber Security Programs by conducting SAV and unannounced Cyber Security Compliance Visits to assist subordinate units with the framework necessary to secure information, including its associated system resources.
- Manage the Cybersecurity training program for unclassified and classified networks by tracking compliance of all users in completing required cybersecurity training using Army’s ATCTS; provide recommendations for increasing compliance levels.
Years of Experience: 10+
Education/Certifications: Requires IAM Level III certifications, to include one of the following: CISM, CISSP, GSLC, or CCISO
Clearance Level: Secret with T3 investigation; IT Level II
COMPANY INFORMATION: Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.