- Assist the Project Manager with the management of XVIII Airborne’s Corps Cloud Environment.
- Assist the Knowledge Management office with the management of the unit’s cloud architecture on collaborative sites like MS Teams and plan for the incorporation of policies like Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Coordinate with the IT department to develop and support the cloud and windows infrastructure.
- Provide technical assistance on windows, cloud-based systems and resolve operational problems.
- Assist in administering cloud services on a Windows server environment supporting public and private systems.
- Manage and configure the Windows operating system while leveraging PaaS and IaaS environments.
- Go-to personnel to resolve and provide any assistance about system problems. Evaluate the systems’ configuration and network security to make sure they are working in a correct and current configuration.
- Monitor and analyze the unit’s cloud capabilities and overall performance to maximize efficiencies.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies and integrate systems into the computing environment as directed by the Army Cloud Computing Strategy.
- Document the cloud’s infrastructure for the convenience of the primary users.
- Assist the G6 Section with maintaining the cloud servers, including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting. Help to keep system security strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Attend Knowledge Management Working Groups, Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE) training, or other required meetings.
- Must have experience with SharePoint 2013, 2016, and SharePoint Online. The experience will be used to act on Knowledge Management Solutions, focusing on alternate collaborative tools offered by O365 and server downloads.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (IaaS, Writing Code (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- As a requirement, must have a good knowledge of CompTIA Cloud Essentials, Code Green, Proofpoint, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and other Windows-based technologies.
Years of Experience: 5 yrs. cloud exp. or possess Bachelor’s in Computer Science, IT, Electronics or Telecommunications and one certification; 2 yrs. exp. working with SP 2016 and O365
Education/Certifications: Must have 5 yrs. cloud exp. or possess bachelors in computer science, IT, electronics, or telecom and be currently certified in ONE of the following: Azure Administrator Associate, AWS SysOps Admin., Azure Developer Associate, AWS Solutions Architect Associate, Dynamics 365: Finance and operations Apps Developer Associate (MB-300), MS 365 Certified: Developer Associate (MS-600), MS Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400), or MS Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty; Security+
COMPANY INFORMATION: Bravura is a rapidly growing Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that provides professional and engineering services, technology solutions and product offerings to DoD, Federal Civilian agencies. Bravura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Bravura does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (protected class) including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. These are positions that require a U.S. Citizenship.