- Responsible for planning, analyzing, and designing all new systems and modifications.
- Provides technical solutions for a dynamic website that pulls content from various local and enterprise-level databases, a browser enabled e-learning solution built around enterprise-level Blackboard Learn™.
- Documents system architecture and technical architecture products to support acquisition, design, implementation, fielding, and operation of systems.
- Advises on configuration alternatives that affect information assurance and information security.
- Assists in identification and evaluation of system interface requirements with other systems.
- Documents system architecture views to capture what data needs to flow between systems and what APIs are required.
- Maintain Web Portal capability, Support Desk and Digital Library functionality, Student Management (database) and Extension Campus support capability, and content management capabilities that facilitate sustainment of enterprise training centers.
- Execute Lifelong Learning Concept at enterprise level.
- Collect data and maintain records for manpower resources used to create knowledge objects or system enhancements; instructor-student hours to deliver end user training for Fort Eustis LLC system applications; resource scheduling; and other requirements as identified.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and technical expertise in support of Commercial Lifelong Learning Enterprise (CLLE), hosted on AWS GovCloud.
Client/Server Network Architect
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Eustis - VA
Clearance Level: IT Level II Secret T3 Investigation
Education-Certifications: BA/BS IAT Level II MA/MS
Years of Experience: 10+ years' relevant IT experience if no degree
Apply for this position
Your Passport must be valid for two years.